The Secret To Selling More Is to Use Alcohol Promotional Models
Are you trying to sell a new alcoholic beverage? Are you opening a night club? Do you want to enhance your bar sales? If you are in a competitive market, promotions have to be part of your marketing strategy. Selling your products means staying in front of your audience and remaining attractive.
Selling your product takes more than just placing the drinks where people can find them in bars, restaurants, and liquor stores. Having live promotions is a great way to sell your products to people just passing by. You need sales people who understand the basics:
- Sales involves connecting with each potential customer. With a live event, the people doing your marketing and sales efforts need to engage people one-on-one and promote the product simultaneously.
- Your sales success depends on linking the features of your product with your customer’s needs or desires. What makes your product special? Your sales people need to know what your target customers want and how your product meets those needs. That is key to any sales efforts.
- A good salesperson will listen to their customer more than they will talk. A sales professional who talks too much will turn customers away faster than they can attract them. Your sales people need to ask questions, listen to the answers, and focus the sales message to each customer.
- Sales depend on building trust with potential customers. Besides engaging each customer one-on-one, your sales force needs to present a genuine face. People will not buy something from a company that they do not trust. And that trust begins with your sales force.
When you are getting ready to sell your products, you need sales people who can make that personal connection with potential customers. You need to build a level of trust with each person because that translates into them being willing to buy your products.
How can alcohol promotional models help with your sales efforts?
Despite rumors to the contrary, these models are seasoned sales professionals. It is part of their assumed job skills upon hiring. They are also charming, people pleasers, and customer service experts. Behind the pleasant smile and engaging personality, these professionals understand how to sell products and how to track their efforts in a way that you can see.
Alcohol promotional models will use a number of techniques to peek peoples interest in your product. Some common promotion techniques they use include:
- Free samples – A small sample of your product is a great way to get people to stop and see what is going on. The models can hand out samples while providing promotional talk at the same time.
- Discount pricing – Having a great discount for people who stop in is a great option. Your models can promote this discounting to passers-by and get them to pay attention.
- Giveaways – People love to win prizes. Having a drawing for free products or something special is a great option for your models to promote. They can help people sign up while answering questions about the product.
- Pictures/Social media – People love to see themselves on Facebook. Offer them the chance to take a picture with a pretty girl and have it posted on social media.
- Follow-up discounts – This is a discount that allows people to buy something at the current moment and get a discount for a later purchase. It gets your product sales up and promotes future interest at the same time.
There are plenty of other sales techniques that these promotional models can use to attract people to try your product. The beauty of these models though is that they bring a pretty face to your product and your brand. They will attract people who otherwise might not be interested.
So, at your next live event, how many alcohol promotional models do you want to have on hand? Contact CMT Agency today so we can help you succeed.