Inside Sales Representative
Making calls, finding opportunities, and closing deals are all in the days work for an Inside Sales Rep. If this makes you so happy that your cheeks hurt from smiling, then we welcome you to join to the team.
Our event staffing agency needs an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our team. This position involves taking incoming calls, processing client quote requests via our talent management platform, and working with our Client Service Representative to book talent.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for handling client inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. We experience an extremely high call value, so it’s important to maximize your time on the phone before moving on to the next caller. This position also includes outgoing calls, making client-facing experience a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct outgoing calls after processing request for quotes
- Process event staffing details and update talent management platform accordingly
- Respond swiftly and courteously to client complaints and inquiries
- Follow CMT Agency suggested scripts and sales methodology
- Capture client information, including addresses and phone numbers, for future follow-up
- Adjust sales presentation based on success/fail averages
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ inside sales experienced (event staffing experience is a plus)
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Familiarity with Windows operating system
- Knowledge of event staffing software a plus
- Proven track record of successful sales experienced preferred