Client Service Representative
Do you enjoy meeting new people and creating lasting relationships? Then this position is for you! Join the team as a Client Service Representative to forge impactful connections with our clients and talent.
Our growing event staffing agency is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Client Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to client needs and requests and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each inquiry. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s client service policies and be well-trained in our services that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answers incoming client calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with each caller
- Update client information in our talent management platform during and after each call or interaction
- Work with the management team to stay updated on service offerings and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat business
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business-related field preferred)
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with clients at all times
- Attention to detail
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills