April 15, 2017 – Atlanta, GA – Well-trained event models and talent can be the key to creating a truly superb live event with memorable visitor interactions and plenty of post-show brand interest. However, hiring the right talent for each event is an absolute necessity. Model brand ambassadors can go far beyond greeting customers, acting as true company representatives, but they need to be properly chosen.
Based on the extensive experience of top event modeling agency CMT Agency, these are the most critical factors:
- Hiring talent that is experienced in each industry and understands how to present materials appropriately.
- Preparation and training so that the model understands the specific brand and product(s) they are representing.
- Having a full background on a company and product so they can answer questions.
- An understanding of the overall event objective, so their actions are aligned with larger corporate goals.
- Pre-show practice with any materials or demonstrations they will be conducting during the event.
When all these factors are in place, brand ambassador models can become the ultimate presenters: fully informed and competent to discuss the brand and product, while providing the “wow” factor visitors expect from the best trade shows and expositions.
CMT Agency seeks to understand your company and its products and brands so they can hand-select and provide the talent that is just right for your distinct needs — enabling the best possible experience for your brand. Contact their team today.
About CMT Agency
CMT is trusted by companies around the world for providing best in class event models and talent for events, promotions and trade shows. With over 35,000 models, both male and female, in 52 countries and speaking over 100 languages, CMT can provide event staffing anywhere and for any industry. Many of the world’s most valued brands, including Anheuser-Busch, Merck, P&G, Spanx, Toyota, and Panasonic, all rely upon CMT to turn their live events into memorable ones that support achieving their brand’s objectives. CMT works with brands big and small to achieve their event goals.For more information, contact +1 404-233-4644 or visit https://cmtagency.com.